(Forgotten Realms) Scepter Tower of Spellgard
- All characters will start out at level 2 with the minimum amount of experience points to reach that level. All rules for creating a forgotten realms character (as outlined in the forgotten realms player and campaign guide) are to be followed.
- During this adventure you might have the opportunity to meet with the mythical Lady Saharel who is rumored to answer any question posed to her with stunning accuracy. This could be a very good reason why your character is venturing to Spellgard in the first place and may help you in designing your character’s background. Visit the What Brings Your PC Here page for some suggestions on what sort of question your character might ask. Please email me this question in advance and let me know if you plan on changing this question (I need time to prepare a worthwhile reply).
- We will be using the point buy system as outlined in the Players Handbook, Heroes of the Forgotten Kigdoms, and Heroes of the Fallen Lands.
- All characters will start with 360 gp, an adventures kit, and one level 2 or lower common magic item of your choice. You may also purchase one additional magic item if you can find one that you can afford.
- All players will need to upload their characters to this campaign’s character section (listed above). Be sure to hit the save button at the very bottom when you are done inputing your stats (your character sheet won’t update otherwise). You can put any secret details in the secret DM section if there are things about your character you don’t want everyone to know.
- All players will also need to complete a background for their characters following the Backgrounds outline and then either email that to me or input it into your character sheet on the character tab above. When inputing your biography into your character sheet you can click the “add player secret” button which will allow you to control which players can see the information. If you want specific aspects or all of your biography/background to be secret then make sure you add the information there.